Blitz-visit to Rotterdam, mostly spent looking up.

A few weeks ago I was in Rotterdam for the opening weekend of "Design Derby - Nederland - België" at Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen



MaisonCaro at 'Design Derby'


It wasn't the first time I visited Rotterdam, but there's always something interesting to see.


The 'cube houses' by Piet Blom
Library
Witte de Withstraat


The weather kept changing - I got soaking wet from the rain just to be basking in the sun moments later. As a result I spent a lot of time looking up at the sky. Turns out there's a lot to see up there.












Do you have any tips for my next visit? Things to see, to visit, to eat... Please let me know!





Love

Cathy

Comments

  1. Floating City Project
    http://pinterest.com/pin/329888741424880515/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Top 3 as voted by you